Monday 29 October 2012

Vintage Cardigan

Another week at work means back to the office look for me. Luckily the dress code is fairly casual so I can get away with my staple disco pants, black jeans and leather skirts.

I love vintage clothes and now that the weather is so much colder, warm knitwear is a must. This cardigan is an old Urban Outfitters number from the Renewal section and my tan brogues are from Topshop. My oversized bag is an Accessorize offering and keeping on trend with the goth-chic look, the spiked necklace is from Asos <3.




Cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Asos, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Accessorize, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Brogues: Topshop

6 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan! It's such a lovely colour. And I have that bag as well, probably one of my favourite purchases ever! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I've had it for years! I know I use it ALL the time, def a good buy.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Click on the link below to see what you have to do now :)
    Holly x
    http://holsdols.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! Really appreciate that I will do indeed :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You are gorgeoussss! Another bangin outfit xx

    ReplyDelete