Monday 22 October 2012

Leather Collar Boyfriend Coat

If you're struggling to find a winter coat, a midi length camel number usually does the job. After a successful weekend of shopping, this new boyfriend coat was my 'buy of the day'. I had gone out to look for a Trench coat but this has filled the void.

It comes from none other than Primark in navy with black or, in this case, beige with brown. This means there isn't a hefty price tag involved (£30) and I absolutely love the leather detail on the collar and oversized buttons. Given that it was the only one left in my size, I took it as a sign!

To add to this classic look I have teamed my black, knitted jumper with a collared white shirt and tan Brogues.

Coat: Primark, Jumper: Topshop, Shirt: Acne (net-a-porter.com), Bag: Accessorize, Brogues: Topshop






1 comment:

  1. Every winter, I ask myself: How do people do it? How does a normal body Womens Sheepskin Leather Down Coat cold? http://www.cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete