Friday 5 October 2012

Biker Jacket & Leather Shorts

I bought this jacket in Zara a few weeks ago and it's become one of my wardrobe staples. Biker jackets are so versatile and add a bit of edge to any outfit from dresses to jeans. My shirt is a burgundy, velvet number that I got from a charity shop and I added the studs to the collar tips myself.

Zippy boots are still all over the highstreet and I am hoping these Topshop ones will get me through another winter! My shorts are also from Topshop....leather is still huge for AW12.

I am a lover of all things fur (faux of course). From coats to gilets to collars and snoods, my wardrobe is full of it. When it gets colder it's the only thing that keeps me warm and I am planning on wearing my gilets over army jackets and my biker when winter arrives. This fur collar is an old River Island piece that I was given a few christmases ago <3.






5 comments:

  1. You're so pretty - love your outfit!

    Following :)

    xxx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. naomi this is beautttt


    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my dear! Loving your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is gorgeous :)
    Love the colour!
    :)

    www.listentoponsss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete