Tuesday 23 October 2012

Loving Leather

Here I have teamed oxblood with a leather biker jacket and skirt for a grunge-chic look. Both are trending for AW12. Satchels never really went 'out', but they seem to be re-gaining a strong presence on the high street with the Cambridge Satchel Company *LINK* dominating with neon shades of pink, green and yellow.

I am a lover of desert boots and last winter lived in a beige pair, much like the Clarks Originals *LINK*. These little black booties are a Primark offering for £8! I was very pleased with myself. My jacket is an £80 Zara number and the skirt is from H and M.

Jacket: Zara, Top: Topshop, Necklace: Asos, Skirt: H and M, Satchel: Amazon, Boots: Primark




2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love your jacket,
    satchel, skirt, everything haha.
    Love the leather look!
    Didn't know they sold these skirts at H&M!
    Defenitely worth a look at the store!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yay thank you! I know I was surprised when I saw it. It's from the Divided section xx

      Delete