Sunday 21 October 2012

Casual Saturday

Everyone should own a plain white t-shirt. It can be thrown on with anything: under a blazer, tucked into shorts, layered under a jumper etc. Monochrome colours are timeless and I always think wearing black and white together looks sophisticated.

I also love oversized cardigans so this studded number from Topshop worn with my cut-off Levi's was a perfect Saturday shopping outfit. Spikes and studs are still very much on trend so to finish off the look I added this goth-chic Asos necklace.

My hair is now slightly shorter and I have gone back to a bit of a dip dye look at the roots. I can never make up my mind and get bored of the same hairstyle after about a month but what I do know is I am sticking to a shorter style for now!




Cardigan:Topshop, T-shirt: H and M, Necklace: Asos, Watch: Michael Kors, Shorts: Levi's, Loafers:Urban Outfitters

6 comments:

  1. this cardigan is gorgeous honey !

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the studded jacket xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment on IFB!
    Love your knit and great shoes!

    So, just started following you on Bloglovin' and would love if you follow me back!

    You can find me here:
    http://dipitblack.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4050694/dip-it-black

    X
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute studded sweater! love it! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete