Wednesday 17 October 2012

Studded Collar with a Touch of Vintage

If you are shopping on a budget and don't want to invest in an expensive studded shirt, there are DIY options! I found this silver shirt in a little charity shop and studded the collar myself using a set of Pyramid Studs that I purchased online HERE. It helps that one of my friends works in costume (!) but with a pencil aid and a steady hand, the studs are not hard to align.

My skirt is a recent Missguided purchase in a wet-look style. It is so comfortable and I expect to get a lot of wear out of. Although I have a similar leather skirt already, with the £13 price tag I couldn't resist. The blazer is an old vintage-style New Look purchase that I got in the sale and in terms of shoes, if you scroll down you will find them mentioned, my beloved studded pumps POST! I added the Oxblood (the AW 'IN' colour) bag to give my look a splash of colour and it came from a vintage market.

Enjoy x





7 comments:

  1. Love this combo! Studs are so on trend at the moment :)
    xx
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know everywhere! Thanks for the love xxx

      Delete
  2. amazing your blouse!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com , hope that you like it!!
    kisses Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great style Naomi, a blogger to watch. Following you now via GFC,chictopia and bloglovin, if you get time feel free to check out my blog as well :-)

    have a great day!

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support. I certainly will! xxx

      Delete