Wednesday 10 October 2012

Barbour Coat & Studded Pumps

Barbour coats are often spotted doing the festival rounds on rainy weekends, or during the autumn months on celebrities such as Alexa Chung. As a lightweight smart/casual piece, the navy Barbour remains my staple autumn coat. I love the checkered lining and the oversized gold zip. The waxed version will set you back over £200 (Waxed Barbour) but the quilted versions are more modest in price (Quilted Barbour).

I have said it already and I'll say it again...still loving jumpers and collars *Post*; especially when teamed with a chunky collar-style necklace. For some similar looks click here.

My studded pumps are an old favourite but alas, they may need replacing soon due to over-wear. I can't count the number of times they have got soaked in the rain and I have endured a day of soggy feet. Studs are definitely here to stay for AW12 and the high street is still full of variations on the Studded Loafer Examples.

Coat: Barbour, Fluffy Jumper: H and M, White shirt: Romwe.com, Necklace: Accessorize, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Topshop




 

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing! I would love it if you could check out my blog too and enter my 200 Follower: Vintage Giveaway! Naomi xxx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes =))) so cool!!
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    k.

    ReplyDelete