Thursday 4 October 2012

Fur Trim Parka

Wearing one of my fave coats...a khaki number with a fur collar. I bought this from a little vintage store near Brick Lane last winter and fell in love with it, so I am pleased to see that parka style coats and millitary styles are very much in for AW12. Statement collars are still huge and I love the detail on this white shirt, teamed with the gold necklace.

The bag I'm wearing looks similar to the Zara holdall that is so popular BUT cost a fraction of the price from Accessorize (£38). It comes in dark blue and black as well and I love the style and shoulder strap.




Coat: vintage, Shirt: H and M, Necklace: Asos, Black Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Accessorize, Brogues: Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace with the shirt!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete