Friday 26 October 2012

Leopard Print Skirt

I am a bit of a leopard print junkie. There is nothing worse than overdoing the look from head-to-toe Pat Butcher style, but it is one those timeless prints like stripes and polka dots that never really goes out of fashion. Last time I went into Zara it was full of bold red items of clothing teamed with leopard print shoes and accessories. I love the two together!

I found this skirt in a little charity shop last weekend. It was ankle length when I bought it but luckily the material was thin enough that I could cut it to a better length. I still plan on hemming it but haven't had time just yet.





Jacket: Zara, bag: Accessorize, Cross Chain: Topshop, Watch: Michael Kors, Skirt: Charity Shop, Boots: Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt honey , love your style !

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog :: in my look today I am mixing leather and lace
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love the leopard skirt!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete