Tuesday 22 May 2012

Elegant for Summer in Trousers

Finally it looks like the summer is here and in true Brit fashion I spent most of my evening bringing out the old summer clothes and putting away the wooly jumpers. I am hoping the sunshine is here to stay but I fear I may have got a bit carried away.

My most recent obsession for SS12 are trousers and the high street is full of silk joggers, cigarette pants and chinos in beautiful prints. I cannot wait to wear my own with a pair of killer wedges.

Topshop Boutique, £80
I have always loved paisley prints and the 'pyjama pants' look is one of my absolute faves this season. These silk joggers are definitely on the wishlist.

Asos, £35
Floral prints are always a safe bet for the summer and these pretty ankle grazers are an ideal investment.

Mango, £34.99
Love the animal print and as seen here, to make legs appear elongated and slender wear with heeled sandals.
Topshop Premium, £75
Ombre prints are everywhere and this subtle blend from grey to white looks gorgeous in my second choice of silken 'pyjama pants'.

Zara, £39.99
I love this preppy look with the pleated front, and the pastel shade of apricot is perfect for SS12.

1 comment: