Tuesday 15 May 2012

Daydream

When I have a chance I love to raid charity shops and vintage markets. Over the years I have picked up some classic pieces and this oversized jacket is one of them. It cost me all of about £4 but is one of my wardrobe's finest-fully lined with beautiful detail on the gold buttons. The downside to charity shopping is that most of the clothes tend to be in larger sizes and if you're a smaller size like myself it can be hard to find items that fit...but it is nothing a rolled up sleeve won't solve!

Animal prints are timeless and, call it Pat Butcher, but I am a massive fan of leopard print. I purchased this shirt from Frank and Doll and although it was fairly expensive I wear it all the time. I accessorized the look with pearls and brown Chelsea boots.




Photography: Ellen Lai
Jacket: vintage
Leopard print shirt: Mink Pink (Frank and Doll)
Watch: Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. Great jacket - that's such a lovely shade of green.
    If you'd like any advice with blogging, I'd love to help you. Meanwhile, good luck with it~

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). Yes any advice you can give me would be much appreciated as I only started blogging a few days ago! Can you drop me a message please? xx

    ReplyDelete