Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cat Eye sunnies

Audrey Hepburn glamourised the look in Breakfast at Tiffany's and in true fashion cycle, the Cat Eye look has made a comeback for SS12.

As a lover of vintage, I was extremely excited when the 50s inspired shades hit the catwalks. With designers such as Christian Dior and Prada accessorizing their models with the feline sunnies, I was quick to add a pair (or two) to my ever-growing sunglasses collection.

Here's what the high street have to offer...

Topshop. £16
Asos, £12
Topshop, £16
Topshop, £18
very.co.uk, £17

2 comments:

  1. So cool how Audrey Hepburn seems to make her way around the blogs these days. I've also just written about her in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" but my focus was on her necklace :-)

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I saw that, the necklaces are beaut. I love 50s styles!

      Delete