Monday 14 May 2012

Louis Vuitton S/S12 equivalents


The Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 12 campaign is beautiful. I love the range of pastel colours mixed with the cut-out floral designs, makes me think of being in a sweet shop! The pointy shoes add a touch of elegance BUT the bold, crochet collars are my fave aspect.

Although the weather is typically English at the moment, we may eventually see a ray of sunshine and when this does happen I will be dying to get hold of some similar pieces. I have been scanning the internet for some more bank friendly items and I was very impressed with what H and M had to offer........

H and M: £29.99
I am loving the white scalloped collar against the pale yellow. Whether tucked into a fitted pencil skirt or worn with jeans, this elegant shirt is very Louis V!


H and M: £29.99
Knee-length skirts and very on trend at the moment and this pastel turquoise shade is perfect for SS12. I am also a lover of the pleats.

H and M: £14.99


 Blazers are one of my wardrobe staples. A fitted jacket can really smarten up an outfit and this candy pink is perfect for the warm summer evenings ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment