Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Touch of Leopard Print

A touch of leopard print is my staple way to transform a plain outfit. Animal print is timeless and continuously on trend so when I saw this scarf in H and M I nabbed it.

Neon is going to be huge for SS13 and teaming bright colours with contrasting monochrome prints is proving to be a winning combination. Although I am trying to be careful with my money I treated myself to this Maybelline nail varnish in shade Pow Green. It comes out in an amazing neon shade when applied and is about as close as I get to statement nsils.

Still a huge fan of stacking rings and over the knuckle styles. Mine were a bargain from Asos.

Enjoy! X

Scarf: H and M, Leather leggins: Topshop, Blazer: H and M, Loafers: Primark, Watch: Michael Kors, Rings: Asos, Bag: Accessorize





1 comment:

  1. The quality of the leather is good, the print on the jacket is fine too. It's just much nicer than the picture here appears. Very happy to get mens leather jackets from cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete