Thursday 4 April 2013

A Spring Investment

For a light, spring coat the trench coat is the perfect purchase. Instantly chic and perfect for the transition between seasons, I am excited to start wearing mine.

Unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch to the Burberry original but I was extremely smug when I picked this one up in the Zara children's section. At a fraction of the adult price, being little definitely has its perks!

Although London continues to be ridiculously cold-hibernation seems to be the only option-trench coats can be worn year after year; the military look is timeless. Perfect your look with a slick of red lipstick and some heeled ankle boots...

Coat: Zara, Satchel: Primark, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Boots: Topshop, Shirt: Vintage





Ring: Pandora, Nails: Maybelline 'Pow Green'

3 comments:

  1. That trench coat is so gorgeous! Good find in the children's section, I never think of doing that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, saved me so much money! Thanks my dear xx

      Delete
  2. It is stylish and comfy, great with a pair of jeans and go out in it. Some guys asked me where to get mens leather jackets in such style from www.cwmalls.com. I am very pleased with this jacket, right size and it is the style I wanted for a long time. Leather is quite soft and I am sure it is genuine.

    ReplyDelete