By all means wrap up in the winter seasons but fight that overwhelming urge to dig out the ski jacket. Here is my winter check-list to help you embrace the bitter cold and avoid looking like a windswept disaster.....
2. Fluffy Jumpers: A cute way to layer up when worn over a collared shirt. Keep a clothes brush at the ready to get rid of the stray hairs that will cling to your coat!
3. Leather Skirts: A nod to the current goth influence and my leather obsession. Pencil skirts and midi-styles are bang on trend whether worn for a day at the office or drinks with friends.
5. Polo Necks: Who needs a scarf?!
6. Tapered Trousers: Effortlessly chic and if you cannot face the inevitable frozen ankles, bring socks into the equation.
8. Fur Collar Coat: A timeless and versatile fashion favourite and charcoal grey can be worn with almost anything.
9. Long Sleeve Shirts: There are endless possibilities on offer ranging from lace trims, overdone collars, sequins and embellishment.
All outfits via ASOS Fashion Finder.