Tuesday 25 September 2012

Jumpers & Collars

These pictures were taken last winter by the lovely Ellen Lai but the Jumper and collar look is timeless and still very much on trend. This outfit will be making a re-appearance for this season! 

White shirts with defined collars have become one of my wardrobe staples. They can be worn in all seasons whether smart or casual, and I love accessorizing them with collar tips and chains.

My jeans are one of several pairs I own of the Topshop Super Soft, Super Skinnies in Oxblood. The material is not tough like normal denim jeans so they fit really nicely and I know I have mentioned it before but Oxblood is my 'in' colour for AW12.

Glittery jumper: Vintage
Fur Coat: Vintage
Shirt: Romwe.com
Jeans: Topshop
 Ankle boots: Topshop
Photography: Ellen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment